1. On the platform, please stand behind the yellow line.
2. Mind the gap between platform and train when you are getting on and off.
3. Keep the doorways clear.
4. In a moving train, remain seated or use handrails, if standing.
5. Always follow the instructions of your guide/escort.
1. No food or drinks, littering or smoking.
2. Do not activate or push anything or play with any of the train equipment.
3. Do not lean on the doors.
4. Do not walk from the end of the platforms onto the track.
5. In the depot, do not touch any equipment or walk outside the walking routes.
Warning! All equipment and trains to be considered as live (energised) at all times!